New giveaway! :)
- That 70s Show Season 1 on DVD
- Bath and Body Works Paris Nights shower gel
- Lush Cosmetics Mr. Punch soap sample
- Lush Cosmetics Gold FUN sample
- Bath and Body Works Brandied Pear mini candle
- Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo travel size
- Yes To Carrots Pampering Conditioner travel size
- Bath and Body Works Peach Bellini wallflower refill
- Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Caramel Latte mini hand sanitizer
- Xhiliration jackalope socks
How to enter:
- MUST be following me (its-a-lush-life)
- Reblog this post for ONE entry
- Like this post for ONE entry
- You may reblog up to three times, and like once for a total of FOUR possible entries
- Please be 18 or older or have a parent/guardian’s permission to give me your address if you win
- Have an open ask box so I can contact you if you win
- Open to USA (sorry!)
I will choose a winner on Monday, April 14, 2014! GOOD LUCK and thanks for following! :)
picking a winner at random tomorrow!
Anonymous asked: How does the retro surprise work at the chat party? Do you order the retro product through the lush USA website or do you order it in the actual chat party?
On the chat party info page where you can join the rooms it said view chat party products. That included all of the mothers day products and the B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful shower gel. You should be able to access the products now in their categories. I did not order the shower gel because one of the Lush employees at the chat party said that it smelled a little bit like Flying Fox. Flying Fox is okay but not something I would by a $30 bottle of. I haven’t ordered anything yet but I have some essentials I’m running low on so I will be making some kind of order very soon.
Anonymous asked: I saw you respond to someone's question and you said about shampoo bars and their tins, I find that the tins are quite useful and if you put a bit of grease proof paper in the bottom of the tin then it doesn't stick at all.
Good to know!
Bath and Body Works has a candle right now called French Lavender that smells just like Twilight!
Wondering what the retro surprise is!